the secret life of the american teenager

reddit

Registered
started watching this show for the first time and omg its so insane??? the acting sucks for the most part (especially ashley's). amy is insufferable. she didn't want an abortion or adoption but then refuses to take any accountability for her child. i know she's 15 but it's such an irritating watch. im currently in s2 where she is trying to take her 10 week old baby to italy (which she was only invited to go because ben felt guilty ??) which is also weird like ben you are 15 too. he kind of annoys me too but i'm hoping he grows a backbone and realizes it's not his responsibility to take of her and her child. then we also have ashley who begged amy not to go down the adoption route. only to then, move out and never help with the kid. she also was upset that anne kicked out the dad when she found out he was having an affair, but then gets mad at anne for getting pregnant by another guy (after the dad and her already separated). she never respected anne and it's pretty heartbreaking. the dad is also irritating. his side jokes and constant insults toward anne are so unfunny. maybe it makes sense ashley and the dad moved out together.

overall amy doesn't take accountability. i do have to remember they all are 15. amy reminds me of debbie from shameless tbh.

submitted by /u/catheartz
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert