Need a recommendation on what to start watching right now between these 2 shows. Read before voting! :)

Vast Vendace

Registered
PLEASE NO SPOILERS FOR EITHER SHOW!!

Now to give some background… I will obviously eventually watch both but i want to start something literally right now.

It’s important to note that when i start a show, i basically immediately binge it and can finish full series in a matter of days. I go all in.

True Detective (specifically season 1) i’ve always been interested in watching. i LOVE crime thrillers and heard season 1 is phenomenal. I however also heard that the rest of the show is pretty all over the place so i’d really only be interested in watching season 1 right now.

Mindhunter is VERY appealing to me because my favorite director of all time is David Fincher and i genuinely don’t know how i haven’t started this show yet lol but i know it’ll def be grueling and super dark (which im totally fine with but i need to be in the right mindset to start something like this and binge it lol) i also LOVE stories (especially true stories) about serial killers, they fascinate me. And know that i will have to watch 2 full seasons and that season 3 was cancelled so i don’t wanna feel like im left with a cliffhanger but I’ll still watch it idc.

this poll is a matter of what do i start first. I know i can make my own decisions but i figured i’d ask here to get some opinions from you guys! :)

feel free to comment your feelings about both shows! but PLEASEEEEEE NO SPOILERS!!!! thank you! :)

View Poll

submitted by /u/Davidudeman
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert