I’m from Colombia and want to go to Mexico for vacation but I had a problem with the american embassy

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Pujudemo
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Pujudemo

I tried to get an american visa but my student certification was fake (I was indeed studing, long story and I was stupid). The thing is I guess America will report me to other countries like Canada, UK and Australia but I want to meet my taiwanese girlfriend in Cancun, Mexico in a couple of months. I don’t need a visa to go to Mexico but I’m worry America shares this info to Mexico and they will think I want to head north and don’t let me enter. Do you think this is a real possibility. Like, probably Mexico will know my situation? If I will have problems is better for my girlfriend and me to choose another destination. We are thinking about Cancun because she will go first to Toronto and Cancun is like in the middle of Colombia and Canada and also the flights are cheaper than other places. My problem with the American embassy happened just this month. I also would like to know what countries should I forget to visit because what I did.

submitted by /u/Pujudemo
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...