My 3rd trip to Colombia - what do I still need to see?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/NeighborhoodNo3586
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/NeighborhoodNo3586

Hello people of Reddit!

I am leaving to my favorite country of all in a few days. It will be my third time and I have already spent 5 weeks around the country. This time I will be there with my girlfriend and we have three weeks to spend. I feel like I have already seen most of the typical „tourist trail“ things (with some exceptions) and therefore I am looking for the hidden gems on this trip - and this is where I need help from all you Colombia experts out there! :)

So let me give you a list of things that I have already seen / done: Bogota. Cartagena. Medellin. Casa an el aire close to Medellin. The lost city trek. Isla San andres. Santa Marta / Taganga. Salento / Valle de cocora. Guatape. Costeno Beach on the Caribbean. Rio hostel in buritaca.

We are mostly interested in beautiful nature, wildlife and culture, not so much into big city life. On the other hand, my girlfriend really wants to practice her salsa skills (so I guess we have to go to cali haha).

Anyway, what else should we check out this time ? And how will the weather be like during end of April?

Thanks for every input!

submitted by /u/NeighborhoodNo3586
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...