India advice

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Drdeadlynedly
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Drdeadlynedly

Hello friends I'm 28M Aussie and will be travelling to India for my first time 2 months solo I'm super excited and also nervous. India sure seems polarising I understand it's loud, people stare, crazy traffic, people hassle you for sales and you gotta be prepared to bargain etc it's chaotic and intense Plus pollution and gargabe I'm trying to minimise the hecticness (I get that it's pretty full on no matter what) my thinking is to stray from larger cities and tourist cities like vanarasi, Dehli & Agra My plans to travel slow and have loose plans I will go Jammu/Kashmir, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Goa in that order, approx 15 days in each I will fly in and out of each state/region and get buses or trains city to city I'd like to book everything as I go so I can just do what I feel so no more than a few days in advance. Please share thoughts on my general itinerary below, suggestions etc perhaps I should not go to some of these places? Any feedback, info or advice J/K- Srinagar, Sonamarg, pahalgam, kishtwar and Gulmarg RAJ- Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, Udaipur MAH- Mumbai, lonavala, Aurangabad GOA- just gonna go with the flow extra questions Will cops dick me for driving a scooter around Kashmir? I'm hoping rent a bike to explore this area And in general are these places a little less crazy compared to Agra, etc

submitted by /u/Drdeadlynedly
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...