Contiki / EF Ultimate Break: Trip for this summer?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Cold-Fan7627
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Cold-Fan7627

Hi there!

Im a 22f and I'll be free during the month of June before I start working in July and I'm interested in doing a group trip somewhere fun! However I've never traveled with a group travel agency before and I honestly don't know what company to pick or what trip to go on.

I have already been to 21 countries (The Dominican Republic, United States, Greece, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Italy, Vatican City, France, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, England, Scotland, Monaco, and Iceland) and would like to visit some place new.

I've been looking into contiki and EF Ultimate Break trips that go to Japan, Turkey, Croatia and Morocco but I'm worried about the weather at some of these locations and also the average age of travelers that would go on some of these trips as well.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these companies and trips/locations and would be willing to share their insights?

I'd also love to hear about any other destination recommendations or tips for group travel.

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/Cold-Fan7627
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...