Since there's a lot of new stuff with Taiwan lately, I thought I'd share a letter I received from President Biden

reddit

Registered
Since there's a lot of new stuff with Taiwan lately, I thought I'd share a letter I received from President Biden

Sorry if the formats weird, I only had Bidens message on my phone.

The second letter is mine, what I sent first, I wrote to Biden in December 2023, he only just last month got back. I wrote to him for a US Government class assignment, where we had to contact a representative or politician, just a simple message like "hey I support your policy" or "hey I think this would be beneficial for my state" ect, so I decided who else better then to write to POTUS about a long ongoing conflict that interests me.

US forgein policy on Taiwan is kinda unique and not defined, the DoD says this, some diplomats say that, the white house claims . . . you get the point lol. I decided who else would I get a better clear stance from, then the US President.

I was 16 when I wrote this, 17 now. Sorry if anything seemed incorrectly phrased when I wrote it lol, I made sure to go over it a few times with my teachers. To say the least I was nervous as hell, never wrote to someone so important hahaha. Foreign policy, history, and what's going on out there has always interest me, currently in the process of enlisting in the army so I can see it all for myself.

Any questions, comments, anything else would be awesome to hear, I'll gladly respond too!

Thanks for reading!!

submitted by /u/BeginningLet1074
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member