Billy Joe and his new wife Bobbi Joe

Samba de

Registered
Billy Joe and Bobbi Joe just got married. After a wild party their families packed them off to the cruise port for their honeymoon. The first night at see Billy and Bobbi consummate their marriage with a passionate night of love making. Lying the after glow Bobbi idly fondles Billy's balls. Billy drifts off to sleep thinking no more of it.

Over the course of their cruise this becomes a pattern. The happy couple engages in wild lovemaking and then drift off to sleep with Bobbi lazily fondling Billy's balls.

After the cruise they return home and settle into their new life's as a married couple. The ball fondling at the end of the night continues and Billy starts to wonder about it. He asks his married friends, but none of their wives do this, as much as the men might like them to.

Billy doesn't want to upset the apple cart at home of course but he has to know. Finally after a particularly exhilarating session of wild, passionate sex Bobbi again begins to fondle Billy's balls. Billy gently says, "I'm not complaining, because that feels really good, but I just have to know, shy do you like fondling my balls every time we make love?"

Bobbi sighs, but continues gently rolling the tender marbles around in her hand. She says, "Well, I guess you were going to ask eventually, and you have every right to know. I love the feel of your balls in my hand, because from time to time, I miss mine."

submitted by /u/Cowboy_Reaper
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert