Neo-nazis & neo-communists were marching in the same city

Samba de

Registered
Neo-nazis & neo-communists were marching in the same city. They wore their distinct clothing, symbolisms, shouted their slogans. Some time later, the marches met and clashed with each other for a while.
Standers-by, bystanders, and onlookers, were watching the grotesque spectacle with apathy, while the groups' targeted people (ex. ethnic & religious minorities, small owners...) were utterly disgusted in a silent fury. Some people start to open up and talk with each other:

- I can't believe this is happening.
- Yeah. I'm appalled what has happened with our city.
- Thing is, it's going to get worse from here on out.
- Yeah, I don't disagree, I've given up.

While still watching everything unfolding, someone starts to ponder:

- Hey – where's the police, the SWATs, the special police divisions? Don't they see what's happening, they're burning cars, smashing windows, threatening violence...!?
- What do you mean, replies someone else, they're here already.
- “Here”? Where, I don't see them anywhere!
- No, no, I meant to say, they're the ones doing the marches, the smashing of windows, burning cars & shops... they're here, they're the neo-nazis & neo-communists.
- What!?! What about the secret services, the internal affairs, aren't they supposed to know this & remove them?!?
- The secret services & internal affairs are the ones coordinating them in real time, right now...

After a brief silence, someone exclaims:

- Fuck!
- What, what's happened?
- I just remembered, we're paying taxes for them to do all this crap, in front of us, for them to justify their salaries & retirement!
- It's not that all bad.
- What do you mean “it's not that all bad”!?! It's horrible, it's manufactured chaos, it's anarcho-tyranny, it's selective application of rights & privileges, it's–
- It's not the army, someone interrupts, mowing us down. You're too much of a pessimist, a downer, you ought to see the full side of the glass in life.

submitted by /u/Trexmasterman
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert