Vietnam eVisa issues

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/dsk111
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/dsk111

I’m facing multiple issues regarding eVisa procedures for travelling into Vietnam (Poland national here). In March I have applied for a multiple entry 30 days eVisa which was granted, but only for a period of 2 weeks (my friend travelling with me received it for 30 days). I was contacting their support about the issue since it was complicating my itinerary, but by today I have not received any updated and aforementioned two weeks already passed. Due to the time pressure, I have applied for another this time single entry eVisa about ten days ago, Thursday morning I have received an email to provide amendments (the message was: Please fill details information on residential address in Viet Nam), which was strange since I have provided the address of the hotel I was planning to stay in Hà Nội as I had done before. After sending an updated form I still have no answer from them and I doubt I will receive it on Sunday morning. My flight to Hanoi is scheduled at 2 PM local time tomorrow 28.04 from Vientiane. I have another flight back to Europe at 1 PM (which means I will spend less than 24 hours in Vietnam) 29.04 (different airline). Since I did not find answers to my questions in other pasts can someone tell me: -is there anything like a transit visa I can apply on arrival or some rule that at least would allow me to stay in the transit zone at the airport? -is there any chance to receive a visa I have applied for upon arrival since the amendments were already made? -I have read some agencies arrange the visas on arrival urgently during the weekend. is it possible to still receive it within this time frame? can someone give me some recommendation of such company that would be fast in response so my travel won’t be disrupted. Thanks to anyone that would be able to provide me with some answers.

submitted by /u/dsk111
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...