A man walks into a bar carrying a heavy suitcase

Samba de

Registered
He sets the suitcase down and sits at the bar to catch his breath. He checks the time on his watch, then motions to the bartender and orders a water.

"Sure thing." says the bartender. As he's pouring the water, he notices the man's watch and says "Wow, that's a fancy watch you got there."

"Oh this?" the man replies, "It's packed with a bunch of cool technology. Not only can I search the web and make phone calls on it, but the coolest part is I can download movies on it. Plus it has a built-in 4K projector that will project the movie onto any flat surface, so you can watch any movie you want, wherever you want."

"Wow! That's amazing," the bartender says as he places the water in front of the man. "I bet it cost you a fortune."

The man takes a sip and replies, "It was $100."

"$100?!" the bartender exclaims, "You're joking. I would've guessed way more than that."

"No, in fact I'll sell it to you right now for $20 if you want."

"Done!" the bartender says excitedly, handing the man $20 without hesitation. The man gives the watch to the bartender who immediately puts it on and starts fiddling around with it on his wrist.

The man finishes the water, thanks the bartender, and turns to leave. As he's about to walk out the door, the bartender calls out, "Wait sir, you forgot your suitcase!"

The man replies, "Suitcase...? Oh! No, you'll need that. That's the battery."

submitted by /u/Hipp013
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...