A man who lives with his two wifes in a house that consists of only one huge room is expecting a guest

Samba de

Registered
So he tells his wifes that they won't make love for a couple of days until the guest is gone . After they properly welcomed the guest and had dinner they go to sleep , where the guest is sleeping in one corner of the room and the husband and his wifes sleep in the other corner , in the middle of the night one of the wifes wakes her husband and whispers in his ear " I can't hold it anymore I'm too horny I want to have sex " the man say no the guest is right over there but the woman isn't listening to him finally the man says " ok but first we gotta make sure that the guest is asleep without waking him up so go over there open the fridge and when the light of the fridge shines at him see if he is asleep and come back we have to make this quick " so she does as he told her she opened the fridge and saw the guest sleeping she comes back they have sex and go back to bed just few minutes after that the second wife wakes her husband again and she says" you said we can't make love while the guest is here but you did it with her and that not fair I want my turn too " the man tries to talk her out of this but she doesn't listen so he tells her to do the same thing as the first wife she used the fridge's light to see if the guest is asleep then she goes back to her husband they make love and go back to sleep in the morning they are having breakfast and the man asks his guest"how was your sleep last night"

and guest says " it was good I slept very well but there was one thing , I got really thirsty last night "

the man confused by this replied" well the fridge is right there why didn't just grab some water from the fridge "

The guest replied " after what I was last night I was afraid you were going to fuck me too if I opened it "

submitted by /u/xXABDOU47Xx
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert